Announcement BYC Recognition Medals

There are tons of nominations this quarter and I am going through them. While you are patiently waiting for me to get through the preliminary assessments so I can present a list to the rest of the Staff for their thoughts and input and discussion, I would like to list a few things to keep in mind.

One is, please don't use the @ in front of names. The spreadsheet doesn't connect to the profiles here and I have to go and remove them before I can sort the data.

Another is describing why you are nominating someone. While we don't need a lot of info, stuff like "It's overdue" or 'they deserve it" or "it's time they got an award" isn't helpful. Tell us how the nominee is kind to people and maybe a link to an example. Or that the nominee helped someone cope with a loss of a beloved pet or gave great advice to help a recovery or is just a lot of fun to be around.

I love that you are all so active in this and it shows how engaged you are in our wonderful community. I look at each and every nominee and their last 50 to 200 posts to make sure the medal they are nominated for is a great fit. Sometimes we even change the medal to a more appropriate one than what they were nominated for!

Thanks and be patient! I am working through every nomination, trying to ignore the gorgeous Autumn day here in the river valley where I live. :)

fall.jpg

Ok, thanks for your patience!

Here are the Quarter 3 2022 Recognition Medal awardees! Congrats everyone!

Friend

@AmeraucanaHank
@BabyGotQuack
@bernie131
@bgmathteach
@bill3607
@Canadian Wind
@CaroleW
@CoriM
@Florida Bullfrog
@Fwoof
@Happy Novogens
@HorseGirlAbby
@ManueB
@MeanCheek
@Noah P
@Pastel The Rooster
@Ponypoor
@RubelliteRose
@ruthhope
@Silkiesaz
@WIchickMama
@Wild Claws

Greeter

@Boppo
I have to fuss a bit over @Boppo's greets! They are exactly what we look for. They are individualized to each member she is greeting. Quality, sincere greets for the win every time! :love Thanks for providing the standard, @Boppo!

Spirit

@BDutch
@nuthatched
@pipdzipdnreadytogo
@swampfox440

Back
Top Bottom