Announcement BYC Recognition Medals

Pics
Congratulations everyone!
Thank you! This has truly made my day. My Dad has been in the hospital since Friday and it's been a rollercoaster of emotions with the typical 1 step forward then 2 or 3 steps back. I've been optimistic about him today and then seeing this, my heart is so full. Thank you all. I hope to help and welcome some folks like I've always found from others here.
Sorry about your dad! I hope he gets better soon! :hugs:fl
Congrats on the badge!

Thank you! This has truly made my day. My Dad has been in the hospital since Friday and it's been a rollercoaster of emotions with the typical 1 step forward then 2 or 3 steps back. I've been optimistic about him today and then seeing this, my heart is so full. Thank you all. I hope to help and welcome some folks like I've always found from others here.
Sending out positive vibes for your father and your family. :hugs
And congratulations!

Edited to add: Just in case you're up to it, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, send some positive vibes, cross your fingers, etc... for my Dad to recover and become strong enough to handle transplant surgery and for me to be compatible and pass the testing to donate a kidney to him.
Prayers for you, your father, and your family. 🙏🙏🙏❤️
Keep us up to date!

Back
Top Bottom