BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

There are patterns available and help from all of us. Something to look forward to after you get your heart fixed on the 29th. My prayers are with you as I'm sure all who've read your note will add theirs. Keep us nformed.

Ok quilters!
Here's a head-up just in case you haven't checked out Thousandsofbolts.com
I get their email notices and they have a sale going on 750 fabrics beginning at $2.95 a yard . The sale runs thru 11/16

They have great manufacturers to choose from and this is a great time of year to build your stash.

Last edited:
Omigosh, I was about to post that. I've gone through all the fabrics on sale and wow, there are oodles of them! Great chance. I'm trying to decide what I want out of all those.

Oh, question: when they say a "17 inch piece" or whatever, that means that it is 17 x 44 (or whatever the actual selvage to selvage width is), right? A fat quarter is 18 x 22, so a piece like that the full width would actually be more fabric. Am I correct?

Oh, I saw fat quarters as low as 39 cents! Wow! (Kathryn, that was the David Compose line on that one).

Last edited:
I found an old pattern for a chicken pot holder. Proto type 1 follows. (pan really is clean...hard water in my town...oops.)

2200_quilts_003.jpg

Hello chicken quilting friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm not dead ! LOL

Been dealing with some health issues and haven't been on here in about 7 months !

It's fun looking at all your beautiful projects !!!!!

Blessings Lori

I can't believe I just now stumbled on this thread...
I love to make western and cabin themed quilts. I have a goal of getting through 2-3 a year. I know, not very many, but that's all the time I've got. As of yet, I've only kept the first one I made. The rest have been donated or given to friends and silly me didn't take pictures of most of them.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom