BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

so heres the rag quilt I just finished

rag side
13904_73667_10150102446065505_698765504_7746403_3758575_n.jpg

other side
13904_73103_10150102446385505_698765504_7746410_1963543_n.jpg

Quote:
Okay Speckledhen, hope this does't offend you, this turned out a lot better than I thought it would! I was thinking at first that you didn't have enough variety of smaller prints....goes to show you I don't know as much as
I think I do!
tongue.png

Also goes to show you how diverse quilting is. I love seeing what other people do and how their vision comes to fruition. Great job on this!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Okay Speckledhen, hope this does't offend you, this turned out a lot better than I thought it would! I was thinking at first that you didn't have enough variety of smaller prints....goes to show you I don't know as much as
I think I do!
tongue.png

Also goes to show you how diverse quilting is. I love seeing what other people do and how their vision comes to fruition. Great job on this!!
thumbsup.gif

Honestly, I was thinking the very same thing, LOL. I know these are usually done with 2" squares, but no way was I going to do that and they also take a huge variety of prints, most of which are more likely available in spring rather than this time of year.

Quote:
well that just made it simple...LOL (dont i feel stupid)...

see it pays to ask someone else... sometimes i over think things

I like that rag quilt but no way would I ever be able too make one of those. I have never even seen one except on here. Good job on the rag quilt.

The quilt of valor is what I wish I could make for my son for Christmas as he served two tours in both wars in Iraq and was always overseas on Thanksgiving and Christmas for 20 years. BUT I wouldn't even know how too start a quilt like this. I have too finish getting my heart fixed on the 29th so guess the quilt is out of the question.

Back
Top Bottom