BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

oh my at all I have been missing..such beautiful projects..have missed you all so much..(btw this is Sandi of Cedar Ridge Chicks..now will be using Sunrise Farms) we made the move and have climbed half the mountain..will be on here periodically the computer bit the dust during the move so I will check in using my daughters..have 5 weeks of radiation ahead but I will be back in full spring by Spring.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Merry Christmas to you Sandi and to all of you On BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. I miss having little ones at home. They always made Christmas little brighter. All my children are grown and gone and live all over so we can't all be together during the holiday season. The same with my grandchildren although we travel 3 hours on Friday to spend Christmas with one of my daughters and her family and her husbands family. I get to play with the grandchildren and even get to see a grandson I haven't seen since he was 14 and now he's grown up and married. I am truly blessed. I have come to a halt on quilts until after the holidays but then I intend to finish up some UFO's and start something new on the machine. I'm still working on the hand pieced quilts (2) one being paper pieced.

Just wanted to show off what I finalllyyyyyy finished. Had done the top some time ago ... when life was stressing and needed time alone! My oldest daughter, who is an amazing hand quilter, wanted to take a class on the big machines ... and needed a top to "destroy". so I handed over this scrap top. She could "sketch" until her fingers fell off! Back it came and the sides are on! Now it sits on the couch instead of the "things to do" box! No material was purchased except the backing.

(the project above is a puzzle that was missing pieces .. reconstructed into a wall hanging of various levels ... just needs to be "glossed" and hung in the pool room)

44537_100_0397.jpg

44537_100_0399.jpg

Last edited:
yarn ... spinning angora is first on the list ... then i want to make a couple hot pads for my daughter. Going to experiment with a block we both are interested in. Then to the bigger version ... with a little angora spun in between!

I like the Tennessee Waltz pattern. Yours will be lovely when you get it finished. The colors look great together. I'm making casserole totes right now and must have the two finished by tomorrow which will be done. They finish the last of the Christmas presents. I was later than usual this year. Too much procrastination I guess.

Back
Top Bottom