BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

Nice Acre!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
ep.gif

Double
ep.gif
Yikes! But, I know moving can be stressful and you want to purge everything you can so you don't have to pack it!! That's OK, there are plenty of quilt and hobby stores around that will be happy to help you build your stash again!
wink.png

Hey there! I'm new to the BYC and chicken owning in general... In fact soooo new, I don't even have chickens yet!! lol
frow.gif

I also like to do some quilting when I have time... Hope ya'll don't mind me droppin and hangin out.

I'll try to post a pic of the few quilts I've managed to work on here and there.

This is my 'forever' quilt, lol, I've been working on it off and on for about five years now... it's slightly larger than a Queen pillow sham! lol
DSC09624.jpg

This is a swap quilt I did on another forum I'm on, Horsecity. It's my first swap quilt.
DSC00941.jpg

smile.png

lol just realized that picture of the green quilt is before I started piecing it together, the gold bits are the comforter underneath it! I need to look around and see if I have a picture after I put it together... I still need to add a border and then actually quilt it, but my craft room is a bit of a wreck right now as we're working on some painting in the house.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom