lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Because their dreamin'

gig.gif
then reality sets in
gig.gif

Or they didn't have a mother and two older sisters who would stand outside the bathroom door and hand them the scrub brush, cleanser and disenfectant everytime they came out of the bathroom until they were properly housebroken!
lau.gif
lol.png

My heavens! where do you keep that menagerie you have? That's a lot of critters.

Quote:
Because their dreamin'

gig.gif
then reality sets in
gig.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif

made me wet my pants !!!!!!!!!!!!!
th.gif
Thanks alot ! You cant do that to us old gals Acre !!!!!!!!
lau.gif

Ooops!! sorry. Now I know what I can send you for Christmas
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Well, today was my DH's 9th and last surgery for the skin cancers. Had to have stitches in every one of them. Can you believe they biopsied 9 places, some intersecting with others, and he could only have one done per week. Dr. said the ins. co's insist on only one at a time.
roll.png
I am glad that is done for now. He just has to go two more times to get his stitches out. He has been a trooper and hasn't complained.
love.gif
Gotta love him.

I saw the most beautiful red fox in the backyard yesterday.............. Problem is that he/she had Oprah, my buff orpington hen in it's mouth.
barnie.gif
Oprah was as big as he/she was. I chased him/her and rescued Oprah. She took off and when I found her she was in the back corner of one of the nest boxes. I brought her in cleaned and medicated the bites and she appears ok so far. Then I went to the chicken yard to put everyone in for the night and it must have tried to get one of my turkeys 'cause I found 2 handfuls of turkey feathers. It sure didn't look hungry enough to tackle a tom turkey, but it sure did. Turkey is fine, but no one got to free range today since we had to go to the doctor. Guess I'll give them a treat in a little while.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom