BYC Spring 2009 Quilt Block Swap Signups CLOSED BLOCKS IN MAIL 4/17

Quote:
That helps. Is there a limit to the number of menbers or the number of blocks required. I want to join, but wouldn't be able to do it if it turned out I needed 30 blocks by then.

OK count me in and this time I am using the sewing machine. I don't know what block I will do yet but as soon as I figure it out I will let you know.
Are you going to make a list of those who have joined?

Last edited:
Quote:
That helps. Is there a limit to the number of menbers or the number of blocks required. I want to join, but wouldn't be able to do it if it turned out I needed 30 blocks by then.

At the rate we are going, I feel we might top at 15?? Maybe??

Which type of blocks are you thinking of making?

Quote:
List is now on the first post. ;-)

Those that are in, please post what type(s) of blocks you plan to do so I can update the participant list.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

At the rate we are going, I feel we might top at 15?? Maybe??

Which type of blocks are you thinking of making?

OK. Put me in. I like to make pieced blocks. However, I may consider applique.

Hey here I am
frow.gif

Count me in ... why not???? Maybe if I have a million projects going we'll close on the house ....
gig.gif

K, I understand springtime on the farm. Are we going with pastels and applique .... or, muted fabrics that match farm animals. Or am I just ocd'ing again?? And I read that we need to make 15 due to the number of signups? No problem -- better go and unpack the quilty quilty stuff. Darn.

Quote:
Ok, first off, WELCOME to the swap!!!

Now, we don't have a number yet, because signups are still open. I was just guestimating with the 15.

Colors are "anything that goes with the theme", so if your fabrics that you think are "springtime on the farm" to you are pastels, fine....if they are animals with muted colors, that's fine to. It is up to each person to interpret what Springtime on the Farm says to them in colors and fabrics that they choose.

Type of block is up to you, whether you do the #1, 2 or 3 option (see post #1)

I'll add you to the list and be sure to post if you have other questions...that's what I am here for ;-)

Got my fabric today!!!
wee.gif

I think I am going to be doing pieced blocks. I will definitely be doing pieced blocks ... edited to add. Do you need to know the colors?? Its Debbie Mumm fabric -

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom