BYC Spring 2009 Quilt Block Swap Signups CLOSED BLOCKS IN MAIL 4/17

So glad yall like it cause I wasn't too sure at first. All my squares will be made out of that material. So glad you decided to join us Patches
yippiechickie.gif

Finished two of my blocks last night, have some pics I'll post tonight, no time now, snow melting and all I have to get to work. I am pretty pleased with them though, not the card trick pattern though. Had to order more fabric, ran out of the egg and chicken wire fabric. I'll post pics tonight, have a great day all
wink.png

Ok everyone, I'm BAAACCCKKK!

Son is doing fine and dd and I got sick after bringing him home, that's why the added delay. We're all on the mend and doing well.

OK. Gonna welcome new swappers here:
Zookeeper9000
Scrambled Egg
Patchesnposies

Next...with the number of swappers we have now, I don't anticipate any more than 15-20 MAX blocks to have to do. You will do 1 block for each swapper on the list at the end of signups. Keep one for yourself, then send the remaining ones to me to swap.

The blocks don't have to be the same, nor do the fabrics. BUT it's pretty neat, though if all the swappers get the same block patterns, but that's entirely up to you.

Workmanship is not being judged here. As long as your finished blocks measure 12.5" and you do your best, they will be wonderful. Even a simple 9 patch block is fine and very easy to do.

I have decided, though, to change up the swap a bit. Since there doesn't seem to be many interested in doing the applique or "thing" blocks. We will change and make that ANY type of block is fine. Just one set to swap, instead of two. So, pieced, applique, whatever type you choose is fine.

Please post or PM me with any questions. I'm glad to be back!

Quote:
Sounds good, Beth. You have plenty of time to decide.

Congrats on the house!

I love the block you made me on the other swap, BTW
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom