BYC store tank tops, hoodies?

crosbygroup

Songster
13 Years
Jan 9, 2010
Northridge, California
Will the store be stocking BYU hoodies or My Pet Makes Me Breakfast tank tops? I ordered some and love them, but they have been out of stock now for quite awhile. I hope they come back the tank top is really a nice fit.

Feel free to reply with the size, color and garment type (hoodie, tank, etc.) or send an email to [email protected] with your request. We may not be able to guarantee we'll get it in stock, but it is good to know what our peeps want in case we need to be nudged one way or another!
smile.png

I'd love a Xlg tank any type or color except pink (I have one already), I'd also like 2 Xlg hoodies and 1 med. tank any type or color. The tank tops are really great for summer. Like Jessica Rabbit mentioned regular tees are not my favorite, but v-neck tees would be nice.

Hey, I ditto the hope for "My Pet Made Me Breakfast" tanks. I'm looking for two large and maybe a third xL. I was too slow at the trigger - not realizing the supply would not continue - and still hope to get them for my daughters. Any hope?

Back
Top Bottom