BYC Survey - Trying to better understand our users!

I took the survey a earlier this evening and then just a few minutes ago it popped back up.
hmm.png
It shouldn't if someone already took it, should it?

Ya, for privacy reasons the survey isn't tied to the BYC user system, so the only way for the survey to know if you've taken it (or don't want to take it) is by adding a not to your cookies. Pretty common stuff.

I had a nightmare about the survey last night. I was on BYC and the survey I had been waiting for appeared on my screen, I was so excited then when I tried to click the link it moved to another location of the screen and did it over and over until it vanished.
th.gif

I got one and answeredd that I would take it but no survey poppred up for me to take and I couldn;t find one anywhere.

well it asked if I wanted to take the survey and I clicked on to the YES, nothing happened. I mean a little box popped up with the same Yes, etc. or No, thanks. Clicked on the YES again and nothing. Am I the only one too stupid to figure out what to do next??

My survey box popped up and was gone before I even knew what was happening. Come back survey box, I swear I'll treat you right this time, I can change!

hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom