BYC Team Beef

What Are Your Favorite Cuts of Beef?

• Total voters
Pics
With sauteed shrooms and cheeys bacon wrapped baked taters. Campfire cooking at altitude after a long day just hits so much better.
20220706_164917.jpg

Yay!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻As someone who grew up on a commercial cattle ranch and is married to a purebred and commercial cattle rancher (7th Gen), I was so thrilled to see this thread on a site devoted to yardbirds (no offense). While I love most meats you can't beat a piece of good quality beef cooked over an open wood fire. Thanks for helping to support our livelyhood BYC crew!

My kiddos (@Fluffy Lambs with her Brahman cross) with last years market steers (midway through project). These calves made many mouth watering pieces of meat! We knew both buyers and they were super pleased with their purchase. BEEF! IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNNER.

Attachments

• IMG_3057.jpg
    IMG_3057.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220724_195320.jpg
    20220724_195320.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 3
Yay!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻As someone who grew up on a commercial cattle ranch and is married to a purebred and commercial cattle rancher (7th Gen), I was so thrilled to see this thread on a site devoted to yardbirds (no offense). While I love most meats you can't beat a piece of good quality beef cooked over an open wood fire. Thanks for helping to support our livelyhood BYC crew!

My kiddos (@Fluffy Lambs with her Brahman cross) with last years market steers (midway through project). These calves made many mouth watering pieces of meat! We knew both buyers and they were super pleased with their purchase. BEEF! IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNNER.
Welcome to the thread!

Back
Top Bottom