BYC TRIVIA CHALLENGE - December 2009

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Here we go again!!!! [​IMG] There will be another BYC Trivia Challenger here in this forum on Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 6pm Pacific Time (9 pm Eastern Time).

So start sharpening your trivia skills!!!! One new rule this time - no repeat winners. If you have won in the past, please choose not to participate in order to give someone else a chance to win.

The prizes are: First Place = 1 year Golden Feather Membership or a 2010 BYC Calendar , and 2nd and 3rd places are a 6 month Golden Feather Membership .

We look forward to seeing everyone here!!!

GO HERE: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=3314557#p3314557

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    [​IMG] Have fun.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Hey trivia challenge master... you can still play... you just can't post your answers! [​IMG] We need to give other peeps (those without lighting fingers) a chance to win too! [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] The title says October.....

5. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:I was thinking that too.

6. L*A*G*

L*A*G* Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    planet chicken
    I was just reading the newsletter and this i sthe first time that I have heard about the trivia challeng.
    So what do we trivia or triving (how ever ya want to say it) about? chickens? everything?
    how does it work? I ask a Q and next person answers?
    sometimes i wounder where I disapear to. [​IMG]

7. OrpingtonManor

OrpingtonManor Building the Castle

Nov 15, 2008
    Martinez, CA
    Quote:Pretty sure Nifty means December. As in tomorrow.

It was CRAZY fun last time. Be here. Be ready. Be fast. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  8. debilorrah

L*A*G* :

I was just reading the newsletter and this i sthe first time that I have heard about the trivia challeng.
    So what do we trivia or triving (how ever ya want to say it) about? chickens? everything?
    how does it work? I ask a Q and next person answers?
    sometimes i wounder where I disapear to. [​IMG]

Hi there! I am hosting the challenge and the way it works is, I post a question and then you answer it. The first person to answer CORRECTLY wins the point. The person with the most points wins!!! It's that easy. The questions are about this site, moderators, members, sponsors, sister sites, etc.

It will be in the Games, Jokes and Fun forum, and a link will be posted about 15 minutes before the challenge begins.​

9. debilorrah

Quote:Pretty sure Nifty means December. As in tomorrow.

It was CRAZY fun last time. Be here. Be ready. Be fast. [​IMG]

Be very fast!!!!!

To prepare yourself, start looking at some of the different forums. Review some of the sponsors, visit the sister sites (at the bottom of the page are the links). Be prepared.

10. Nifty-Chicken

Sorry about the month mix up. I was sending out 45,000 emails, creating a thread, managing the server, answering some PM's, and getting ready for a farewell party to some friends that were moving all at the same time. I'm lucky that messing up the date was the extent of the damage. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by