BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Here we go again!!!!
woot.gif
There will be another BYC Trivia Challenger here in this forum on Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 6pm Pacific Time (9 pm Eastern Time).

So start sharpening your trivia skills!!!! One new rule this time - no repeat winners. If you have won in the past, please choose not to participate in order to give someone else a chance to win.

The prizes are: First Place = 1 year Golden Feather Membership or a 2010 BYC Calendar , and 2nd and 3rd places are a 6 month Golden Feather Membership .

We look forward to seeing everyone here!!!

GO HERE: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=3314557#p3314557

I was just reading the newsletter and this i sthe first time that I have heard about the trivia challeng.
So what do we trivia or triving (how ever ya want to say it) about? chickens? everything?
how does it work? I ask a Q and next person answers?
sometimes i wounder where I disapear to.
hmm.png

Quote:
Pretty sure Nifty means December. As in tomorrow.

It was CRAZY fun last time. Be here. Be ready. Be fast.
lol.png

Last edited:
L*A*G* :

I was just reading the newsletter and this i sthe first time that I have heard about the trivia challeng.
So what do we trivia or triving (how ever ya want to say it) about? chickens? everything?
how does it work? I ask a Q and next person answers?
sometimes i wounder where I disapear to.
hmm.png

Hi there! I am hosting the challenge and the way it works is, I post a question and then you answer it. The first person to answer CORRECTLY wins the point. The person with the most points wins!!! It's that easy. The questions are about this site, moderators, members, sponsors, sister sites, etc.

It will be in the Games, Jokes and Fun forum, and a link will be posted about 15 minutes before the challenge begins.​

Quote:
Pretty sure Nifty means December. As in tomorrow.

It was CRAZY fun last time. Be here. Be ready. Be fast.
lol.png

Be very fast!!!!!

To prepare yourself, start looking at some of the different forums. Review some of the sponsors, visit the sister sites (at the bottom of the page are the links). Be prepared.

Sorry about the month mix up. I was sending out 45,000 emails, creating a thread, managing the server, answering some PM's, and getting ready for a farewell party to some friends that were moving all at the same time. I'm lucky that messing up the date was the extent of the damage.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom