BYC University Clothing - Pre-Order CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice shirts! I might have to get one for Celeste for Christmas... I have a couple of days to decide. The thing is, she does not wear sweatshirts. in that case.. I may have to get her a chillin' with my peeps tshirt (because she loves mine!) and ME a sweatshirt!

I don't know about a size chart? I believe everything is in "men's" sizes, but there wasn't really a differentiation in the sweatshirts and hoodies. The Tees and LS's are in men's sizes.

Regarding if they run large or small... I don't know that either (I'm not much help). The manufacturer we'll probably go with is Jerzees if that helps?

Anybody have this manufacturer and know if they run large or small?

What about changing the color on the order? Is that possible, or too much hassle?
smile.png

I have a concern about payment for pre-ordered item...

Last time when I ordered a tee, before I was able to get online to pay for my item, they were put up for public sale and I didn't get the color I wanted and almost didn't get the size I needed. Will there be a way for those of us who pre-ordered to pay for our stuff before they go up for public sale, and will we be allowed a day or two to pay for them before then? I don't mind supporting BYC, but I do mind not being able to get what I put in for.
hmm.png

Nifty - I ordered a hoodie in an X-large, but I don't know wth I was thinking. I need a large. Blame it on the nap I just took.
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom