BYC University Clothing - Pre-Order CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey where is the pre order form, I went to the store...I am missing something
roll.png

Don
big_smile.png

Yes, you can change the color on the pre-order.

Bad Request 400 ? Not sure about that, but maybe try from a different computer

Regarding pre-order: We try to get everyone what thy ordered, but either the items are out of stock or unavailable for us, or we can't get ahold of the person who pre-ordered. This is exactly why we don't take pre-payments for these. Again, we try to accommodate everyone, but it is a lot of work... just ask Terrie!
wink.png

T-shirts & long sleeved T-shirts will probably be 100 % "pre-shrunk" cotton, but we could maybe do 50/50 for some of the items... just clarify what you want in the "number" field and we'll see if we can do it.

Overall we are trying to balance pleasing every one's size, color, garment and material needs while keeping this manageable for us.

Quote:
We try to be competitive with other custom screened t-shirts. Since we aren't buying these at 1,000's per order the costs may be a little higher than some other places, but when I'm browsing at other sites I visit, this is pretty on par with many that I see, again for custom printed shirts in small order.

Also, these are more than the other BYC t-shirts because they have multiple colors = multiple inks and screens.

Again, if we get enough pre-orders which are enough to drop the prices we are charged, they we can drop the prices of our items.

NOTE: We may be able to go up to a 4xl and 5xl in the regular tee shirts, sweatshirts and a 4xl in the hoodie and long sleeves.

If you want these sizes please enter them in the "number" field in the form.

Quote:
How about doing it like before, where those that have pre-ordered are allowed to pay for them when they come in, about 48 hrs. before they're released to the public, to allow us to get what we wanted? It hardly seems fair for someone to pre-order only to find that what they wanted isn't available because someone who didn't request a specific item bought it before it could be claimed. I understand that some people don't keep their e-mail updated or may not check their PM's on a regular basis, but many of us do.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to rock the boat here, I just want some kind of guarantee that I'll get my requested item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom