Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lau :gig :lau

I think there should be one for watched threads so we can see everything in one place fast. :D

But then there’d be a hundred million pages on the active threads. :lau
Watched threads can be accessed directly from the sub header or indirectly by clicking on the down arrow on the Forums tab and then on Watched Threads.

Watched threads can be accessed directly from the sub header or indirectly by clicking on the down arrow on the Forums tab and then on Watched Threads.

Yeah I know but it’d be cool to be able to see previews of the actual posts without having to open all of them haha

No I never saw it before. :oops:

Wait.... is that what follow means!? I always just thought it was you could see new posts or something or just like a title... didn’t know there was an actual page where you could see it all. :lau :oops:

Huh, interesting. I imagine following everybody would be very active. :eek: :th

There should be a watched threads one haha
The whole following stuff means what ever one wants it to mean.
I follow people just to click on something.
I don't use the news feed feature ever.

The whole following stuff means what ever one wants it to mean.
I follow people just to click on something.
I don't use the news feed feature ever.

Ah okay yeah I never did either and probably won’t cause it’s a bit weird. :lau also I tend to follow people back when they follow me so there’d be too many to keep track of haha

:lau is this how you sometimes used to know I was posting places or online before I enabled my online status? :lau :oops:
:eek:
No.
I click on this
Screenshot_20200119-105618~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom