Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months.....I’m gone for 6 measly months and then I have to relearn all of this! Tried to load a couple of photos from my iPad and they duplicated. i’m not sure what I touched to make that happen, and I’m not sure i want to risk it again!

I need to change my email address but a box came up that said I might have to join all over again. What happens to my Premium membership? Does that go bye-bye?

6 months.....I’m gone for 6 measly months and then I have to relearn all of this! Tried to load a couple of photos from my iPad and they duplicated. i’m not sure what I touched to make that happen, and I’m not sure i want to risk it again!

I need to change my email address but a box came up that said I might have to join all over again. What happens to my Premium membership? Does that go bye-bye?
I will tag @CarpCharacin , and @Nifty-Chicken , hopefully they can help.

Welcome back @Blooie

I'm not sure about why the photos duplicated, we'd need more info to troubleshoot, like screenshots.

You don't need to create a new account to change your email. You just need to go here, and under email, click Change. Once you've changed your email there, you will have to confirm your new email by clicking on a link in a confirmation email it will send you.

I checked your premium membership, and it doesn't expire until July.

I probably just hit something wrong, so I’m not worried about all the photos duplicating. I can fix that by watching what I’m doing more carefully, I think.

I’ll try the email thing again, but that box telling me I might have to start my membership over worried me a bit. So here I go, into the breach! I am so technologically challenged that I can’t even help my disabled granddaughter use her ”talker”. <sigh>. Thanks for your help!

All I see when I go to the email change is some text that says that you'll have to reconfirm your account, but all that means is confirming the new email by clicking on a link in the confirmation email. It doesn't mean starting over your account. It's just to verify that the new email is valid.

I really miss these two features, are they coming back?
most liked and whos viewed_1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom