Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about reusing my own uploaded photo’s. Before I could choose between uploading a new picture, submit a URL-picture or a picture I posted before in another thread.

I wonder why I cant see /choose from all the old pictures. Sorry if someone asked before, I didn't read the whole thread.

I have a question about reusing my own uploaded photo’s. Before I could choose between uploading a new picture, submit a URL-picture or a picture I posted before in another thread.

I wonder why I cant see /choose from all the old pictures. Sorry if someone asked before, I didn't read the whole thread.
It was part of an add-on that we had before, and the version of the add-on that had that feature doesn't work with the new version of the software. We're currently working on a way for people to view all of their uploaded images in one place.

Nope shown as not going through 11 thousand posts every day sorry
Just hit the ones on the first page.
...or go to one of these 2 places:
1581720445809.png

Using the mountain icon, you can still post a picture from its URL, you just have to choose the Link tab instead of the default Drop image. If you have a photo located that you want to use again, you can right click and select Copy Image. Then you can paste that image into the text box without going through anything else.

It was part of an add-on that we had before, and the version of the add-on that had that feature doesn't work with the new version of the software. We're currently working on a way for people to view all of their uploaded images in one place.
I want back the ability to choose which photo gets used for the cover for the albums.

Using the mountain icon, you can still post a picture from its URL, you just have to choose the Link tab instead of the default Drop image. If you have a photo located that you want to use again, you can right click and select Copy Image. Then you can paste that image into the text box without going through anything else.
Yeah, figured that out already. But sometimes I vagely remember posting a picture sometime, somewhere. And can't recall the thread anymore. So a new add-on would be 💕.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom