Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
@CarpCharacin when I hit the threads with your posts option it only displays posts back to 2017 which is probably the last update? Will that stay like that or eventually will go back further?
If I go to your profile and click find all threads, it goes back to 2015 for me Can you take a screenshot? Sometimes there is a "Find older content" button at the last page of results, if there are a lot. The searches are broken up to reduce server load.

Am I showing my age? My interpretation is I'm never the right one, or in this case I'm a bit too late with my response.

:lau it sounds vaguely familiar so I’m sure I have heard of it and just don’t remember :lau

And that’s what I thought you meant/was mostly able to infer but Google was no help at all and very confusing :lau

:lau I don’t think I’ve ever heard it before! And even after Googling I’m still not quite sure I fully get it :lau :oops:
It's a metaphor in "G rating" it's an inuendo in "PG-13 or R rating" talks.....

The "Bride" gets 'lucky' afterwards.... The bridesmaid, goes home Without 'getting Lucky' during or after the events of the wedding day.

That's the most colorfully vague explanation I can draw for you in public......

I hope that helps "enough".

It's a metaphor in "G rating" it's an inuendo in "PG-13 or R rating" talks.....

The "Bride" gets 'lucky' afterwards.... The bridesmaid, goes home Without 'getting Lucky' during or after the events of the wedding day.

That's the most colorfully vague explanation I can draw for you in public......

I hope that helps "enough".

:eek::lau

If I go to your profile and click find all threads, it goes back to 2015 for me Can you take a screenshot? Sometimes there is a "Find older content" button at the last page of results, if there are a lot. The searches are broken up to reduce server load.
There's 181 pages, and than it stops. I see no older content. It's when I use the option in the 3 line drop down menu.

Hey, have you guys checked your snack cabinet lately? I think somebody stole some... :oops:

FB4B5F05-B0B9-4E24-859C-CAAE2EC08AB0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom