Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
While video directly uploads are technically possible with the software now, we have them disabled on BYC, because they'd probably take up a lot of server resources. It's best to just upload videos to YouTube or a similar site, and then embed them into your posts.

You can't change the interval yourself, but it's possible for us to change it if there is an "objectively better" interval.
As we live out in tier 4 Telecom zone... That's 3.5MB speed DSL -mind numbingly fast for sure! IF I ever do an upload it's gonna be very miserly with bandwidth!

May I ask what you folks have the auto save draft time set/default(?) To currently?

I also have another odd question about Mobile screen shifting while typing or editing text.....for example here are two screenshots showing what what happens when I did a shift of the cursor to a different line for editing and for going back and deleting a word and changing grammar.....

Very odd to have to manually scroll back down to the "for example" to continue typing that sentence......

Ugh.good night ya.. so far I'd say good to Very good... Screenshot_20200114-223634.png Screenshot_20200114-223650.png

I can see the save draft icon on my kindle in the mobile position.
Sporadically this evening I have seen it. Not every thread but, yes I have seen the little "saved" transparent bubble in lower left corner of screen show up & fade out after about 5-7seconds.

Now THAT is fantastic. 96hrs to refresh and edit when one is doing something silly like wandering the forum instead of sleeping late into the early morning. /Facepalm

Allowing one to just got sleep and come back to it the next day... Or night (smirks)

:lau I stayed up till 5:30 yesterday :oops:

Normally it’s “only” 2, 3, 4 :lau :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom