Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow
:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love
find threads.png

It's supposed to look and work like that, it's called an "inline spoiler". I never knew they existed.
I don't think I explained that right. On mobile, you can see blurred text and you click on it and it's not blurred. On desktop there is nothing there, but if you hover over it the arrow pointer turns into the finger so you know there is something to click on but you cannot see it. Does that make sense?

I don't think I explained that right. On mobile, you can see blurred text and you click on it and it's not blurred. On desktop there is nothing there, but if you hover over it the arrow pointer turns into the finger so you know there is something to click on but you cannot see it. Does that make sense?
Can you do some screen shots?

I think I should be happy that I don't know what you are all talking about.

This is what it looks like for me on desktop while not hovering:
1579108408926.png

While hovering:
1579108451706.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom