Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now azygous is getting mad. I can't seem to copy links to my articles and paste them into a comment on a thread and have a working link. It either won't translate into a page URL or it pastes in a non-usable URL. Come on people. We had a website that worked. What happened? My last little morsel of patience is quickly going south.
Which link do you want to past in your article? Let me know and I will show you how.

This is the same link two ways:
Way #1
https://www.drugs.com/vet/sulfadimethoxine-concentrated-solution-12-5.html
Way#2
Sulfadimethoxine Concentrated Solution 12.5%

Way #3
https://www.drugs.com/vet/sulfadimethoxine-concentrated-solution-12-5.html

Last edited:
Now azygous is getting mad. I can't seem to copy links to my articles and paste them into a comment on a thread and have a working link. It either won't translate into a page URL or it pastes in a non-usable URL. Come on people. We had a website that worked. What happened? My last little morsel of patience is quickly going south.
Scroll to the bottom of one of your article pages and click this:
Screenshot_20200116-124726~2.png

Last edited:
I stopped reading the posts on this thread. Another 20 pages from when I quit around midnight last night. Being online no matter what you do, the different sites plant tracking cookies in your computer etc. They know every site you visit and what you are looking at, that includes your cell phones.
If you let them...
I use a private browser as well as clearing all cookies and when I close my browser it is set to delete history, not to disclose my location, but now and then a site will have on it an item I did a previous search for with suggestions.

now and then a site will have on it an item I did a previous search for with suggestions.

I think that info is remembered by your browser, not the website. I block all websites from setting cookies, by default. Then enable those few sites that I need. Some type of cookies are persistent and need special handling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom