Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the Reload button? And, related, how do you "refresh" the page?
It's usually in the address bar of your browser, or you could right click and then click reload.
1579287621530.png

I really miss being able to access the members 'threads started' from the profile popup.
yes, I miss this too. We're at looking into seeing if possible to add it back.
Thank you. Let's hope it's possible :fl

Also, the thumbnail band here obscures the bottom of the pic, have to 'full size' each pic to see it entirely. Couldn't see the birds legs here, important for IDing.
Not bad with just 2 pics but with more, it's laborious and not efficient functionality.
No comment on this part @Nifty-Chicken ?

Two more things:
Can the 'latest posts' box show on every page again?
The up arrow used to have a down arrow, any chance of that being brought back?

View attachment 2004742
We want to show the widget on as many pages as possible, but the software doesn't have positions for widgets on every page. We're working on adding it on more pages, though.

There probably is an option to re-enable the down arrow, but I need to look for it.

We want to show the widget on as many pages as possible, but the software doesn't have positions for widgets on every page. We're working on adding it on more pages, though.

There probably is an option to re-enable the down arrow, but I need to look for it.
Thank you, Sir.

No comment on this part @Nifty-Chicken ?
I'm not sure I 100% understand, but if I do, then I don't think this is something we can change.
Can the 'latest posts' box show on every page again?
Which pages specifically are you missing it the most?

@Nifty-Chicken : Dude! (My go-to expression whenever I'm really excited, happy, whatever; I raised a skater in the 80's, lol) - the more I use the new site, the BETTER I LIKE IT! I'm using it more and more on my laptop instead of my device (can't call it a phone, it barely manages phone calls at all, although it is good for everything else). Anyway, the site is really beautiful on screen. I'm still climbing the Learning Curve but am finding new stuff all the time, so lots of thumbs-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom