BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Wow! That's interesting!

One of the wild pigeons laid an egg on the shop door and it almost landed on my head when I closed it, That's the closest to pigeon eggs I've been. :p
Welcome alwaysthere4chickens! :wee
!
Thanks! This is my first year with pigeons, so I don't know what's going to happen. My plan is to leave it to the pigeon parents.:p

6 days to go!!!! Today is day 15, so lockdown is on Sunday! I’m soooo excited! 21 out of the original 24 are still in the incubator and we’re moving a lot yesterday when I candled! I have photos on my personal hatch a long. :) I really hope to get a great hatch rate, plus I have 9 day old chicks coming on Wednesday too! (5 pullets and 4 st. run bantams) :celebrate

Is that the same person that sells seramas?
She does sell Seramas out of Idaho. Normally I buy them through ebay, but this was a replacement batch of potluck she was sending. She may have forgotten to send tracking info since it wasn’t through eBay. If that’s the case, they will be at the post office early tomorrow morning.

My Serama eggs came a day early! Seller sent 6 extras 🤩. So I have 18 to set! I’m gonna let let sit due to shipping but I don’t think I can wait till the 10th. Only a couple had poo on them. Anyone have a good way to clean? Will they be ok to incubate? Just worried about any bad bacteria that might breed in the incubator 😅

Good morning! :frow

Welcome to the thread everyone!! :wee

Ilovemychicks08
littlechickenmama17
GigitheBackyardHerbilist
Bethrharrington
Tclloyd0812
WVTeach
Silkie Princess
Melly-Mae
FiestyFeathersFarm
dovecanyon
CHlCKEN
Chicken poppy
jordynm
gimmie birdies
QuailQueen75
Egg Snatcher

If I missed someone, please let me know and I will add you to the next list. :)
If you have decided to wait until another HAL, you are more than welcome to follow along!
My Cochin pullet gave up on her eggs but I'm incubating Silver Laced Barnevelders in my incubator after having to move my broody. So count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom