BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Ughhhh wish I was good at hatching I wanna hatch some button quail some peacocks some call ducks some east indies...EVERYTHING:drool:drool:drool but alas I don't know how or where I would find those
Some hatcheries sell hatching eggs. Breeders, egg auctions, ads, poultry groups...these are a few places one can search for eggs. However, honing your hatching skills with inexpensive eggs is a more frugal way to start until you have more experience and confidence. :) It also gives a person more time to assess your growing flock and their needs.

Last edited:
Happy-Halloween-2012-New-Pumpkins-HD-Wallpaper1, edit.jpg

I finally timed it to be at the top of the page! :yesss:

Some hatcheries sell hatching eggs. Breeders, egg auctions, ads, poultry groups...these are a few places one can search for eggs. However, honing your hatching skills with inexpensive eggs is a more frugal way to start until you have more experience and confidence. :) It also gives a person more time to assess your growing flock and their needs.
Well if we are gonna talk about needs I need every bird that exists and some dodo birds running around but that’s a little uh- hard :lau

Ughhhh wish I was good at hatching I wanna hatch some button quail some peacocks some call ducks some east indies...EVERYTHING:drool:drool:drool but alas I don't know how or where I would find those
Peafowl are difficult to hatch in an incubator. A lot of people use a broody chicken with better results. You might be able to find a local breeder when in season. I did not have luck with shipped peafowl eggs in an incubator. Even with temp and humidity on point. A very expensive lesson but I did learn from it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom