Bye Bye Fuzzy Butts

thomi

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 27, 2008
Elgin, SC
Well, we knew it would happen. I guess this is that what we are stuck with for the next few weeks. Here is one of our buff orps a few days shy of 3 weeks old.

6022_img_2958.jpg

Now we just need to wait for them to grow up and fill out.
sad.png

I've said this before, but this is my favorite stage! I always feel like they're so fragile when they're fuzzy. But they can still fall asleep in your hand in the "teenage" stage.

Last edited:
Are these your first buff orpingtons? your going to love them if they are! For a while i did everything i could to get mine to like me and i thought they never would, guess something just hit them and made them think people are friends...? now they love me.. sometimes i think more than the other chickens. Good luck and C-U-U-U-T-E chickie!

They are still cute. But I really love the pictures of full grown Buff Orps. They are so big and beautiful with giant fluffy butts. That is why I ordered some.

When I had my first batch of chicks and they grew to be teenagers, I didn't know anything about the "awkward teenage stage, " so I didn't think about it when they started losing their fuzz! They'll always be your fuzzy butts. I call my grown up flock my fuzzbutts!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom