bye

No harm done Henry, wasnt offended at all. I was just saying that the OP was feeling censored, that all and doesnt want to have to be so careful abotu what he/she said

BYE BYE
frow.gif

OK let us all be honest right now.........................in the last week 2 of my other group owners have left the groups and things aren't all that pretty at my house right now remember we are mostly all here for the same reason (WE LOVE OUR CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
), and I think a lot of the problem is we all have, touchy feelings and easy to set off tempers

THE WORST CASE OF SPRING FEVER EVER

Now everyone repeat you your self: spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............

spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............
fl.gif

K&H Chicken Farm :

spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............spring will he here soon...............
fl.gif

Do you promise??? I really really really want to believe.​

Thanks everyone for the great discussion.

I've often seen criticism from people about how things are done in life. How's that saying... "walk a mile in his shoes" thing go? If there are members that have moderated a group of 6500+ very diverse people, and who would like to apply as moderators... please send me an email!!!

Anywho, we've got an amazingly diverse group of 6500+ people here and it is simply incredible that we all get along as well as we do.

HUGE kudos to the Staff and all they do. Please know that you guys only see about 15% of all the hard work and discussion they do and have.

Were it not for them we'd probably not grow nearly as fast and would loose about 30 times as many members as we do right now.

All you members are wonderful and we appreciate all you do too!

LONG LIVE THE CHICKEN!!!

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom