Solved BYH down?

Pics
BYH, SS, and TEG don't work at all for me. I get this notice on BYH,
Screenshot_2020-09-08-13-28-57.png

And this notice on TEG and SS
Screenshot_2020-09-08-13-35-09.png

:idunno

Update.

Work computer using Chrome = cannot access Easy Garden, Sufficient Self, BYH at all, was able to breifly access the home screen of BYH but was unable to click anything without getting the "forbidden" error.

Work Computer using IE = tried BYH and just got a cannot access this page.

My phone - Android, using standard browser, edge I believe = was able to get on BYH (not logged in) and click around, cannot access the other 3.

Hey all, we've been digging into this for the last 12 hours. We thought it was just a single-user having problems, but turns out it's more.

Short version: We did some "server hardening" to protect against threats, but just like all this stuff, when you do things to completely keep bad guys out, you sometimes keep out a few good ones too :(

We're working to tweak just the right bits to open things up enough for everyone to get in, but baddies to be blocked.

Hey all, we've been digging into this for the last 12 hours. We thought it was just a single-user having problems, but turns out it's more.

Short version: We did some "server hardening" to protect against threats, but just like all this stuff, when you do things to completely keep bad guys out, you sometimes keep out a few good ones too :(

We're working to tweak just the right bits to open things up enough for everyone to get in, but baddies to be blocked.
Any idea why a few of us can get in but not others?

Back
Top Bottom