BYHers: Lets chat here while BYH is down! TEGers and SSers too!

I just tried all 3 sites. I can see the first page, but if I try to open anything I get the forbidden notice. I have @Rammy ’s phone number, I’ll send her a text. There is a post on TEG that some people can’t log on but of course I can’t open it.
I texted this link to several members of BYH. More of us should exchange phone numbers so we can stay in touch in emergencies!
Thank you, Baymule!!

I can do it for you.
Oh thank you, that would be great! After Baymule said she could see that they are discussing it, even though she couldn’t open the thread, it occurred to me that if each sister site has a thread on their front page about checking here on BYC, then maybe more people will find out about us.

So, @Baymule , you always say I should post more, ha ha! I guess this is my chance.

I actually do post a little more here on BYC than I do on the other sites. I guess because I know more about chickens and I’ve been on this one longer. Did you know that the only reason I joined SS and TEG was because SenileTexasAggie mentioned how he stalked you on all 3 sites? I think it was because he liked your I Hate Greenbrier thread? So then I wanted to see what you posted on those other sites too. Too bad SenileTexasAggie isn’t on here.

Oh thank you, that would be great! After Baymule said she could see that they are discussing it, even though she couldn’t open the thread, it occurred to me that if each sister site has a thread on their front page about checking here on BYC, then maybe more people will find out about us.
@Fuchsia posted it for you!
https://www.backyardherds.com/threa...ey-can-go-on-i-will-post-the-link-here.41353/
byh down_1.png

Back
Top Bottom