BYHers: Lets chat here while BYH is down! TEGers and SSers too!

@Finnie I still hate green briars! LOL I’m glad you joined SS and TEG and BYH! Now start talking!

Remember my horse Joe? We had to put him down a few weeks ago. He was 31 years old. He was my heart horse, I still look for him out the kitchen window and at the gate. I miss him terribly. I haven’t been able to post his story, but I’m getting there. I’ll tag you on BYH when I do.

@Finnie I still hate green briars! LOL I’m glad you joined SS and TEG and BYH! Now start talking!

Remember my horse Joe? We had to put him down a few weeks ago. He was 31 years old. He was my heart horse, I still look for him out the kitchen window and at the gate. I miss him terribly. I haven’t been able to post his story, but I’m getting there. I’ll tag you on BYH when I do.
Oh Bay! I didn’t know! (Well, obviously, since you didn’t tell.) I’m so sorry. :hugs

I will look for Joe’s story.

Do you remember when I found the story you wrote for a TSC competition about Joe and your elderly friend? That was such a great story it made me tear up.:)

ETA: Our daughter had to have her 21 year old horse put down in April. She couldn’t bring herself to tell us. She just kept going to the barn to do chores every day as usual. 6 weeks later we found out because we took our grandson over to see him, and he wasn’t there. So then she had to tell us, and it was very hard for her.

I just tried all 3 sites. I can see the first page, but if I try to open anything I get the forbidden notice.

Mine went down about 10:30 Monday night. Was reading a thread, went to next page & was "forbidden". Thought it was the thread (??:confused:??) went to another & nope, I was totally forbidden. Can't remember when I've EVER been forbidden anything! :idunno

I'm now in full fledged withdrawals!! :duc Plus -- it's raining. I'm stuck inside cleaning a closet & doing laundry. it's not amusing. :old:barnie:th:caf It hurts. I miss everyone. 😭 Thanks for a place to vent.

@Baymule, congrats on 10 years!
10 year.gif

baymule 10 year.png

I can open the front page on all 3 sites. While the threads on go to BYC if you can’t log on to the sister sites are good, if you can’t open it, you can’t find the link. GRRRRR....... Oh well, at least it lets people know there is a thread here for us.

I couldn't even open the thread until a few minutes ago... =(

Back
Top Bottom