**** C S R A Group ****

Hello, I am new to this community and couldn't figure out how to post a new thread on the CSRA group. I am looking to purchase about 3 female pullets. Does anyone have any leads for me? thanks
Rachelle :)

Hello, I am new to this community and couldn't figure out how to post a new thread on the CSRA group. I am looking to purchase about 3 female pullets. Does anyone have any leads for me? thanks
Rachelle :)

I believe there is a facebook page mentioned in this thread, but I am not a facebook member so have not been there.
You could post another thread and esp. put CSRA in the title.
There is a gentleman here that raises Dominiques if you are interested in that fine breed...

I'm still hunting for a cream legbar pullet/hen or two for my rooster. I've had a couple people tease me with leads, but nobody has come through, and it's frustrating. Does anybody have any for sale or know of anyone with any for sale?

Did you get the chicks from barnharts? If not I got three buff orpingtons form a lady in keysville for 15 dollars. I can get her name and number to you. She was very helpful and knowledgeable and had quite a few chickens that are about 3-4 months old

Several great reasons to come to GeorgiaLina ChickenStock:
- Our own Bobby Lloyd will have his Capt. Redneck BBQ
- Alena Buckmaster Hixon will be teaching a class on Felted soap scrubbies
- We will be discussing the Hobby Farmers Association revitalization
- connect names to faces in our community
- get your small animals from local families

Back
Top Bottom