**** C S R A Group ****

Quote:
well thats good congrats!!!!
thumbsup.gif
you will be ok you will be a great dad!!

Fabulous to meet you today, Debbie! Hope you and the ducks had a safe trip home. Looking forward to buying turkey eggs or poults next spring.

Eric, I think the easiest thing to do is order CX chicks. I might be interested in splitting an order of chicks if you run into the 'minimum order' issue.

smile.png

Lisa

Quote:
Lisa,

It was wonderful meeting you too. And I wasn't thinking about Cornish X, but if anyone might be interested in splitting an order this spring of like the freedom rangers, red rangers, colored rangers, or colored broilers etc let me know.

yeah i am not sure what kind to get chicks or eggs i can hatch some out but there goes the percentage rate then the chicken math geez. i am going to be processing 5 roos here in the near future and i was thinking of replacing them with 10 - 15 cornish x so im thinking thats pretty good chicken math.
thumbsup.gif

ok now about chicken tractors i just have one question what about uneven ground? my yard isnt level by no means lots of lumps and bumps so any suggestions will be helpful

Perhaps some chainlink fencing cut about 6-8 inches. Fasten it to the bottom border of the tractor. It is pretty flexible. Kind of like a curtain.

I got some great delaware pullet chicks from Farmer John. At what age can I introduce them to my flock of 5 eight month old pullets?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom