CA Anyone???

Quote:
Well here is a link to my latest and will be doing it all over again come Monday and there after for the next couple months. Started the first of Jan. and still going strong. Chick out my cuties babies.
big_smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=159489

Hey everyone!
I am in the Pasadena area. I am a newbie and just got my first three chicks last week. I am worried I may have a Barred Rock boy on my hands , its still may be too early to tell. But just in case is there anyone interested in a male BR?

Quote:
Welcome to BYC. You'll have a lot of fun here. As for whether you chick is a boy or girl, why don't you take a picture and post it it the breed section? There're plenty informed folk who can help you out. In fact I believe you can sex them by their colours. Not me - others
smile.png

I do have photos up on the what breed and gender section, the verdict is still out on the BR, I guess I have to wait a little longer.

Where is Somerset, my DH says FedEx!

Quote:
OOOOOOOOO
droolin.gif

Is there a chickenstock that will be happening anywhere near San Fran or Sacramento? I would love to meet some of you and talk chicken. Maybe trade a few ideas or I really need some chicken diapers if someone is selling.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom