Ca Valley Quail chicks for sale

Salt Lake City Utah
I don't know of anyone around there. I know there are several sellers on eBay offering hatching eggs. I would look into them. Might be your best bet. Good luck in your search! Valley quail are awesome. @007Sean would you happen to know of anyone?

I don't know of anyone around there. I know there are several sellers on eBay offering hatching eggs. I would look into them. Might be your best bet. Good luck in your search! Valley quail are awesome. @007Sean would you happen to know of anyone?
We do have a local breeder in the Salt Lake area. His company is Quail Co Eggs. However... he is aloof. I wouldn’t recommend buying hatching eggs to anyone. The post office employees take zero care in handling these “fragile” packages and the air cells on the eggs always get knocked off the egg shell walls while in transit. Seems like small orders (<10) on Valley Quail are impossible to find right now. Good luck

We do have a local breeder in the Salt Lake area. His company is Quail Co Eggs. However... he is aloof. I wouldn’t recommend buying hatching eggs to anyone. The post office employees take zero care in handling these “fragile” packages and the air cells on the eggs always get knocked off the egg shell walls while in transit. Seems like small orders (<10) on Valley Quail are impossible to find right now. Good luck
I ordered bobwhite quail eggs from eBay last year (12, got 15) only 13 were viable and I got 11 out of it. So I've had really good results. I ordered mine from Carolina Game birds. I think they only sell bobs though.

I ordered bobwhite quail eggs from eBay last year (12, got 15) only 13 were viable and I got 11 out of it. So I've had really good results. I ordered mine from Carolina Game birds. I think they only sell bobs though.
Awesome! What were your metrics with incubation? Temp & humidity settings, type of egg turner (eggs upright or on side), etc

Awesome! What were your metrics with incubation? Temp & humidity settings, type of egg turner (eggs upright or on side), etc
I used a Magicfly 12 incubator, the eggs laid on their sides. I rested 6 hours before setting, but the air cells were really good. Temp was a steady 99.0. Humidity was around 45%.

I ordered 30 bobwhites all but three died the first day, post office thought they were dead but I revived the ones that weren't. but they all died. I have three that seem to be surviving so far. CAme from WI and it took 72 hr. I'd like to find someone closer so I can get them alive instead of dead.

I ordered 30 bobwhites all but three died the first day, post office thought they were dead but I revived the ones that weren't. but they all died. I have three that seem to be surviving so far. CAme from WI and it took 72 hr. I'd like to find someone closer so I can get them alive instead of dead.
Welcome to BYC!!!
Where are you located? Sorry about your chicks.

Back
Top Bottom