Cackle hatchery shipment notice

My package came in only 2 days! It was a surprise mini box. I hoped to get a duck, or a turkey some people get those. I also hoped for a NN, I didn't get any of those, but I got spitzenhaubens gold and silver- and a sumatra Hurray! and other birds. They were all such big chicks!
View attachment 3123213
28 total.
SO CUTE! and wow 28 in a MINI box?? that sure is a lot of chicks!

I ordered a surprise box from Cackle. I also ordered a box from Meyers to be sent today. Meyers gave me a tracking number and a notice that it was shipped and on it's way. Cackle did not send me anything. No tracking number, no notice or anything. I know they say "tracking does not work" but what if you didn't even get a tracking number?
Sorry to hear about that. I ordered two boxes from Cackle and received a tracking/shipping notice for the order that I placed through the website but none for the one that I called the hatchery to order. It seems like a glitch in their system. But... if you have USPS informed delivery, it will show you when they ship. The babies go through the system so quickly that they don't scan them at each transfer. Annoying but I would rather get my chicks sooner than later! It's still impressive when you think that it was 36 hours from MO to the local VA post office!

They didn't have a shipping tracker (right away) because they pack the surprise boxes last. I got my tracking number after 5pm my time the day they sent. (7pm their time.)

Back
Top Bottom