Cackle Hatchery

MBagel

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 28, 2012
East Texas
Just ordered some new babies!! anybody had any trouble with this hatchery? This is the first time I have ever ordered from a hatchery..
smile.png

Quote:

Tons of great reviews on this hatchery I have always seen. I ordered from them recently. I'll update my experience in a few months.

Cackle is a great hatchery. They have always sent nice healthy chicks to us and even an extra or two on occasion. They let you know when your order is expected to go out and they don't flip flop on you like some other hatcheries. ***** I give Cackle 5 stars *****

I have ordered from Cackle last year and they did great. I got a few extras and the price was great. i called and priced for around my area and they were the cheapest. And now last years chicks are hens. they are healthy and great eggers. i will go back to them the next time. They delivered when they said they would. and all the chicks were alive.

I ordered 15 Welsummer pullets and 3 cockerels in Feb. of this year from Cackle Hatchery. I recieved 16 pullets and my 3 cockerels. I have not lost one yet. They are around 8 weeks old now. I have ordered from them a few other times and always had good results. I would recommend them to anyone. My mother also ordered 50 Barred Rocks around the same time I ordered mine and she only lost one out of 50. That's pretty good numbers too!

From where I am located they also have the least expensive shipping and will let you order small orders if you want.

Last edited:
Thank Yall for the info!!! I will let yall know how mine are doing when they get here! havent gotten a shipping date yet but im hoping soon, Cant wait for my Polish and Turken babies!

I have Polish and Turken chicks from Cackle. I ordered 6 Turken pullets from my local farm store and they receive chicks from Cackle. The Turkens have a lot of nice color variety. The polish were in bins when I arrived to pick up the Turkens , so some of them came home too. All the chicks I have from Cackle are doing well.

Thank Yall for the info!!! I will let yall know how mine are doing when they get here! havent gotten a shipping date yet but im hoping soon, Cant wait for my Polish and Turken babies!

Got my shipping date they will be leaving the hatchery on the 30th!! Hopefully time flies im ready for the lil girls/guys to get here!!!!

Back
Top Bottom