Cackle Hatchery?

112 Cinnamon Queens and 22 Rouens..I also grabbed 15 araucanas from the feed store, 15 bantams and 47 free rhode island reds.I'm not allowed to go to the feed store alone anymore!! It's alright though, I know how to order online and I've already got plans for another order from cackle...Don't tell anyone!
lau.gif
WOW! LOL!

My local feed store orders from Cackle and that is where I got my first ever chicks(17) last year. We did not have one single health issue, they all grew up beautifully and lay a boat load of eggs everyday..even some of the breeds that supposedly lay only a few a week, seem to lay more. The only thing I will say is the cin. queens(which we mistakenly bought thinking they were buff orpingtons) are mean little *****. Maybe its just the breed, but they pick on the others that were not raised in the same brooder with them but they are friendly with us. They are just fiesty little egg laying machines that eat nonstop :)

112 Cinnamon Queens and 22 Rouens..I also grabbed 15 araucanas from the feed store, 15 bantams and 47 free rhode island reds.I'm not allowed to go to the feed store alone anymore!! It's alright though, I know how to order online and I've already got plans for another order from cackle...Don't tell anyone! :lau

My husband & the neighbor would be plotting my death...I am jealous!

I had high hopes that they would be feisty and be able to take care of themselves on our 17 acre farm! We got them in hopes they'd be good at foraging, taking care of themselves and I loved that they where small and laid big brown eggs... Our farm is doing a GIANT transformation, I moved back from the city to take over and whip it into shape..I'm a farmer by day and a baker by night and found it near impossible to find a good source for a large amount of eggs..I have 17 acres sitting here doing nothing..you put two and two together and you get chicken math..This isn't our first time of having a large amount of chickens, my mom and I had 350 when I was kid and sold the eggs at farmers market..We already had the houses and the set up, why not use it :D As for our neighbor I'm pretty sure they're planning on selling their place and they too own a farm and understand that by them dealing with the crowing they get free eggs!

Cackle has AWESOME birds. I got some really nice cochin bantams there the other day, and they do great with keeping up with their orders, They have really employees, and great, healthy birds. My recommendation!

Cackle has AWESOME birds. I got some really nice cochin bantams there the other day, and they do great with keeping up with their orders, They have really employees, and great, healthy birds. My recommendation!
You guys are making want to get more chicks! Im hooked! I am looking forward to ordering some chicks from Cackle soon!
wink.png

I just recieved a my order from cackle I live in california and recieved my order one day after they shipped, all chicks arrived very healthy and alert no doa and they marked the pulles with dye so I can indentify them I highly recomend cackle. they are awesome i will never shop anywhere else.
chris.

I got my chicks from cackle back in February. It took 21 hours to ship all the way to Massachusetts. All 26 chicks are still alive today and are 8 weeks old. I would definatly recommend this hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom