Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

We got our surprise box 2 weeks ago. Got 85 chicks and a turkey. 25 of the 85 was another package we purchased but 60 chicks isn't bad!! I know we've got quite a few ees, gold laced wyandottes, silver laced wyandottes, and a turkey. Lots of reds, yellows and chipmunks. Got some I'm not sure what they are, either polish, silkies, or sultans.

Without photos it did not happen..............
wink.png

pop.gif
caf.gif

Without photos it did not happen..............
wink.png

pop.gif
caf.gif

The past photos have been educational for me to learn how to identify different breeds, so please keep them coming and label what you can identify.

This is my first time with waterfowl, and they are more work than chicks. I guess because they are messier. My Perkins that I bought locally are scared of the pond. The geese from my surprise are growing fast. I need to figure where to move them before long. Husband has been planing the duck/geese house. We need to hurry.

Please someone help me. I got my surprise today and got 10 of this one chick and I can not figure out what it is.

they are super fluffy like they may have beards but do not have green legs, and all 10 are exactly the same so not ees. They do not appear to be bantams...and again they are exceptionally fluffy as you can see in the first pic.

So brown and red striped, with white chests, Orange beaks and legs, ridiculously puffy all over their body.

Back
Top Bottom