Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Just ordered mine. I am not sure what I am going to do with 40 chicks, plus the dozen I have in the incubator, plus I already have 15 babies...
Every year I say no more baby birds... then I come across a deal this great!?
I'm achickted.

Just ordered mine. I am not sure what I am going to do with 40 chicks, plus the dozen I have in the incubator, plus I already have 15 babies...
Every year I say no more baby birds... then I come across a deal this great!?
I'm achickted.

Lol. I need a support group myself.

I got mine last thursday... and all still doing great. I have only had one with pasty butt and it was one of the white silkies. I have identified most of them.

2 Black Spanish Turkeys
3 Black Silkies
2 White Silkies
2 Silver Laced Wyandotte
1 Welsh Harlequin Duckling
2 Egyptian Fayoumi
5 Rhode Island Reds
2 Salmon Faverolle
2 Black Austrolorp
2 Easter Eggers
2 Light Brahmas
2 Barred Rocks
2 Buff Orpingtons
2 Lakenvelder
2 Cuckoo Maran
2 Golden Polish
2 Turken
And a few others...

I got mine last thursday... and all still doing great. I have only had one with pasty butt and it was one of the white silkies. I have identified most of them.

2 Black Spanish Turkeys
3 Black Silkies
2 White Silkies
2 Silver Laced Wyandotte
1 Welsh Harlequin Duckling
2 Egyptian Fayoumi
5 Rhode Island Reds
2 Salmon Faverolle
2 Black Austrolorp
2 Easter Eggers
2 Light Brahmas
2 Barred Rocks
2 Buff Orpingtons
2 Lakenvelder
2 Cuckoo Maran
2 Golden Polish
2 Turken
And a few others...

Gosh I wish they took Paypal, but they don't I always have plenty of Paypal but I never have it in my bank account lol. Would love to get one of the boxes. Tons of breeds there that I would love to try.

How long after you guys order do they typically give you your ship date?
And how far away is it normally.. like how long so you generally wait?

You can have PP put money into your bank account. It takes a few business days though but it is possible. :)

I may end up doing that, and then order me a surprise or wait another week and then I will have pay check in the bank. What to do, what to do.
lol.png

Gosh I wish they took Paypal, but they don't I always have plenty of Paypal but I never have it in my bank account lol. Would love to get one of the boxes. Tons of breeds there that I would love to try.

In addition to having it go into your checking account you can get a debit card. I have one. I am not sure if you have to have a special kind of account or anything. I have had mine for 10 years so I can't remember. lol
How long after you guys order do they typically give you your ship date?
And how far away is it normally.. like how long so you generally wait?
It took a week to get my ship date this time. I requested anytime after June 1st and my ship date is the first Monday in June. For my regular order I requested the month of April and I have a ship date of 4/21 (Monday). Some people (I think) have asked for and not gotten the ship date they wanted due to availability. I called and asked when the best time would be so I wouldn't get any broad breasted turkeys or broilers and they said June. So June it is!!!

Back
Top Bottom