Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Ahh I'm soo jealous! We had to cancel our 'cackle surprise' and our 'happy cackle' order because our landlord decided he didn't want us to have that many birds :( I guess there is always next year though, we are building a house out on our 40 acres....then I can have all the poultry that I want lol! My poor hubby was bummed too cause he really wanted geese and turkey's. I guess we will just have to be ok with a couple chickens and muscovy ducks for now. :/

Last edited:
We put our livestock on our land and have a great pyrenees we go there twice aday and hang out there at night days off and what not

Yeah our property is an hour away from town, so that wouldn't work for us or else we would already be doing that lol ;) plus we need to get a guardian dog...our chihuahuas would be super mad if we left them out with the birds lol! Spoiled lil turds!

Ahh I'm soo jealous! We had to cancel our 'cackle surprise' and our 'happy cackle' order because our landlord decided he didn't want us to have that many birds
sad.png
I guess there is always next year though, we are building a house out on our 40 acres....then I can have all the poultry that I want lol! My poor hubby was bummed too cause he really wanted geese and turkey's. I guess we will just have to be ok with a couple chickens and muscovy ducks for now.
hmm.png
Aw that stinks.

When I got my last order I just became a nervous wreck and I'm already working my way there again and I've only had a shipping date for a day lol

Back
Top Bottom