Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

I have ordered once from Cackle this season i bought 25 Black Jersey Giant Pullets & 3 roosters but i wound up with 8 roosters & THE REST PULLETS so i call them & they refunded $ 9.00 back on my CC now i have way too many roosters so i guess if they don't sell i will put them in the pot & Keep 2 for the pullets they claim that they have 90% in sexing the chicks they sell guess i fell in that 10 % & to add salt to my wounds i had 7 of the pullets stole out of my coop while i was not at home can't have nothing LOL i will raise the replacements for the ones that Cackle got wrong & the others that were stolen from me

Last edited:
I have ordered once from Cackle this season i bought 25 Black Jersey Giant Pullets & 3 roosters but i wound up with 8 roosters & THE REST PULLETS so i call them & they refunded $ 9.00 back on my CC now i have way too many roosters so i guess if they don't sell i will put them in the pot & Keep 2 for the pullets they claim that they have 90% in sexing the chicks they sell guess i fell in that 10 % & to add salt to my wounds i had 7 of the pullets stole out of my coop while i was not at home can't have nothing LOL i will raise the replacements for the ones that Cackle got wrong & the others that were stolen from me

That sucks, I bought 15 pullets from them- one drowned early on in the water feeder and one turned out to be a rooster. Which I could tell early on and since I'd lost a rooster wasn't such a bad thing. I'd be beyond mad if someone came on my property and helped themselves to my chickens though. That is terrible.

Is this is package everyone has been ordering?

It's New Years Day and my order is in
jumpy.gif
Plus a turkey assortment, an order from Metzer, and a small order with Holderread's. I guess I know what I'm doing this summer.

Back
Top Bottom