Cackle over McMurray???

TommyVT05

Songster
11 Years
Feb 6, 2008
Southern California
Hello Everyone
big_smile.png

I am asking this for a kindergarten teacher.

She would hope to get feedbacks from everyone here who have ordered either from Cackle or McMurray recently. When she asked, I mentioned not to go with McMurray due to recent problems that I have been seeing on here, but I don't know the current conditions of McMurray as they are doing better or no.

I like McMurray because they have a LOT more to choose from in the Clean Legged Bantam Assortments than Cackle does. She wants to get 25 bantams, and clean legged ones are preferred, so, I am uncertain where to recommend her now.

Cackle is the only good one out there that still has chicks to order. Ideal is all sold out for a while and she needs then by next week rather for her school.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

: )

- Tommy

Cackle same reason
hmm.png

Edited to add: Cackle has a lot of japanese and they are clean legged and friendly little pets, I think they have a fair assortment;My feed store has ordered from then for years and never had a problem

Last edited:
Yeah...

I was leaning towards Cackle too because I don't want the kids to see half the chicks arrive dead or anything. They are too young...

Have anyone ordered the "Clean Legged Assortment" from Cackle and are they great, healthy chicks?

- Tommy

Thanks all,

I just checked both. Both looks nice but Marti has a great deal!

$50 for 25 Banty Assort. and shipping is only $17

However, Welp is over $90 with shipping included...

BUT...who has the better quality and healthier chicks? Welp has actual pictures of their chickens while Marti doesn't...Hummm...

- Tommy

Back
Top Bottom