Cackle?

With the pandemic, a lot of places are sold out and some like Cackle and Myshire dont feel comfortabke preordering when they have absolutely nothing tonsell at the present. Ordinarily for cackle if something happened and your Yokohamas you ordered didn't hatch, they could replace it with another similar breed or another breed that cost the same, but they can't even do that now because they don't have any

I'm a bit excited honestly for when people loose interest in my area because by then the birds will be older and I won't need to brood them and they might be cheaper because people just want to get rid of them.

Obviously I don't want them neglected, but where I am, it's a good chance I can find 5 dollar birds close to laying ad opposed to the normal 30 dollar birds

Does anyone know if they are still filling orders that have been placed before things become unavailable?
I have a large order that was scheduled to hatch 7/8. I hope this doesn’t effect that.

Does anyone know if they are still filling orders that have been placed before things become unavailable?
I have a large order that was scheduled to hatch 7/8. I hope this doesn’t effect that.

I ordered my surprise box on april 16th and got the hatch date of 06/17. They stopped taking orders during the 2 month waiting period so I think as long as you got an order in already it should be filled.

Back
Top Bottom