Cackle?

As long as it was ordered I think they're taking it. That's where I got my turkens from a little bit ago. They may move it back a bit if they need to, but it's still in place and they'll contact you if they move it out more than a few days

I ordered my surprise box on april 16th and got the hatch date of 06/17. They stopped taking orders during the 2 month waiting period so I think as long as you got an order in already it should be filled.
I ordered mine on April 19 and 29th. Almost everything was available at that time.

As long as it was ordered I think they're taking it. That's where I got my turkens from a little bit ago. They may move it back a bit if they need to, but it's still in place and they'll contact you if they move it out more than a few days
I ordered turkens too:) So far I haven’t heard from them, so I’ll just expect them around the time they estimated.

Like hoarding, egg production is a big thing right now and our feed store sells out immediatly. There's even a demand for roosters because people want to hatch eggs.
Let's just hope all these birds get to real homes and not neglected when people start to relax from survival mode and lose interest.
This is literally my exact thought... How many of these chickens are going to be neglected, rehomed or whatever happens to them, when people realize chickens take work, eggs take time, and sometimes chickens take breaks from laying.

Not to mention all the dogs and cats adopted, who also take effort and $$$, even after those first few months. We can hope, anyway.
Mary
Exactly... I have 3 horses, 3 large dogs, 4 cats, like 30+ chickens. My feed bill is up there. Plus vetting. Basic needs. All that cost a lot of time, devotion and money.

They messaged me on Facebook last week and said they were no longer taking orders this year. I found a different hatchery there had what I wanted so I’ll have them by next Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom