Cali’s flock!

Pics
Hey @CaliFarmsAR! How are your ducks doing? Do you know some good colors of Indian runners that would breed with fawn and white runner drakes? I am getting some hens soon to breed to my two drakes. I am definitely getting a black and white one but I don't know about another color!
My ducks are doing great! I have been pretty busy so haven’t had time to post my runners 😞

Blue is one of my favorites to breed with a fawn and white drake! The duck late usually blue Bibbed!!!

I'm going to be posting the Indian Runners differently because I have so many of the lol!

Here are my SQ pairs, these ducks are all so amazing and I love them all!! I waited for the Mallard, Emery Pencil, and White for almost two years and got them last year!! Unfortunately, the white drake passed away... he was't heathy and stuff, so I have paired her with the black drake (who has won first when I showed him)!!

This is the Emery Pencil drake, Oak, he is top boy and keeps the other drakes in their place!
IMG_2791.jpg

Here is the Emery Pencil hen, Maple, she has a sweet personality and I just love her! She also loves to please Oak!
IMG_2822.jpg

This my Mallard drake, Duke, he is just beautiful in my opinion! He is sweet natured and loves his hen!!
IMG_2801.jpg

Here is Dutches, Dukes girl! She is just fun and sweet!! She is a lot like Maple and loves to please Duke, but is also willing to say no to him if she doesn't want to do something he does lol!
IMG_2827.jpg

Now for my sweet boy, Diner, my black show boy who has won when I showed him!! He is from my first hatch in 2018 and has gone through a LOT!! When he hatched he was supposed to be dinner (thats why his name is Diner), but there was something that caught my eye about him, so I decided to keep him! When he hatched, the drakes I had, at the time, took him 3 times trying to drown him, luckily, someone was always there in time to save him!! After he was too big to drown, a hawk almost got him, like, I could not believe that hawk didn't snatch him up!!!!! He has be a dad to so many ducklings and never has hurt one of them! I just love this boy so much!!!
IMG_2797.jpg

And the lest is Lucy, my White show girl! I must may... she is a wild one, but has a sweetness about her!! She is paired with Diner and they both have a respect for each other which is neat to see, I think!
IMG_2795.jpg

I'm going to be posting the Indian Runners differently because I have so many of the lol!

Here are my SQ pairs, these ducks are all so amazing and I love them all!! I waited for the Mallard, Emery Pencil, and White for almost two years and got them last year!! Unfortunately, the white drake passed away... he was't heathy and stuff, so I have paired her with the black drake (who has won first when I showed him)!!

This is the Emery Pencil drake, Oak, he is top boy and keeps the other drakes in their place!
View attachment 3030071
Here is the Emery Pencil hen, Maple, she has a sweet personality and I just love her! She also loves to please Oak!
View attachment 3030075
This my Mallard drake, Duke, he is just beautiful in my opinion! He is sweet natured and loves his hen!!
View attachment 3030074
Here is Dutches, Dukes girl! She is just fun and sweet!! She is a lot like Maple and loves to please Duke, but is also willing to say no to him if she doesn't want to do something he does lol!
View attachment 3030076

Now for my sweet boy, Diner, my black show boy who has won when I showed him!! He is from my first hatch in 2018 and has gone through a LOT!! When he hatched he was supposed to be dinner (thats why his name is Diner), but there was something that caught my eye about him, so I decided to keep him! When he hatched, the drakes I had, at the time, took him 3 times trying to drown him, luckily, someone was always there in time to save him!! After he was too big to drown, a hawk almost got him, like, I could not believe that hawk didn't snatch him up!!!!! He has be a dad to so many ducklings and never has hurt one of them! I just love this boy so much!!!View attachment 3030073

And the lest is Lucy, my White show girl! I must may... she is a wild one, but has a sweetness about her!! She is paired with Diner and they both have a respect for each other which is neat to see, I think!View attachment 3030072
they are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom