Cali’s flock!

Pics
Here are my Indian Runner hens!!!

Starting is Peaches!! She is a Fawn and White and let me tell you, she is amazing!!! She will go broody 1-2 a year and hatches 4-12 ducklings!! This picture was from last year, 5 of the ducklings are hers and the rest are my mallard cross’s ducklings. Peaches took in all of the mallard cross’s ducklings because she abandoned them when they hatched!!! Peaches is very special to me 💜
E5AEF3B3-BC58-4A62-9834-23D573466011.jpeg

This is Faith! She is from our very first flock and will be 6 years old soon!! Her and Diner have a thing for each other!! (Sorry I’m posting them one at a time, my stuff is loading very slowly, so it’s easier to do it like this)!
69C93198-F769-4BB2-AE4B-BE47FFF356D4.jpeg

Here is Gracie!! She is a survivor of a horrible massacre. We had a ton of ducklings and left to my grandparents one Sunday afternoon, when we got home late that night, a dog or cat had gotten into the pen and killed all the ducklings and chicks that we had inside… I’m talking, they were laying dead all over the house… it’s was a horrible experience and one that was never forgotten. She and another hen survived that night. So me named her Gracie because by the grace of God she survived that!!
A90E4E70-746E-4FEA-A6A4-742F3962BF20.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom