California-Inland Empire

Pics
Anybody here know where to get good hatching eggs? Any poultry farms or something near Temecula
Fertilized eggs should be easy to find.... but it may be harder if you a looking for a specific breed.

craigslist should have plenty, especially considering "spring" is basicallly here already.

I have tons of fertilized gamefowl eggs if you feel like driving north to Corona area.

Fertilized eggs should be easy to find.... but it may be harder if you a looking for a specific breed.

craigslist should have plenty, especially considering "spring" is basicallly here already.

I have tons of fertilized gamefowl eggs if you feel like driving north to Corona area. 
tempting, maybe

What are the zoning rules for chickens in Moreno Valley? I want to get some but have no idea if they are allowed:(

I live in moreno valley north of the 60 off Perris right before sunnymead ranch. Its a nice quite neighborhood and I have a couple roosters and a few hens. Not sure on the zoning laws but no one has ever said anything to me..

I live in Rancho Cucamonga. I also have backyard chickens. What breeds do you have? How many do you have?

I also live in the 909! I am in RC. We have 7 hens! How many do you have? I am on Twitter @halodad22. God bless!

Back
Top Bottom