California - Northern

Would anyone near me have a female Muscovy or duck that would like a beautiful boyfriend?
My house Muscovy has ended up being a male & he's getting a little too aggressive indoors with my dogs & cat. He's a doll & I love him but I also can't have the rest of the house becoming scared of him. He is just aggressive in the sense that he's nipping them (not hard but enough to intimidate a dog or cat), stalking them, hissing aggressively at everything, stealing their food & just all around not playing nice. He loves when I take him outside with me to garden so I think he would appreciate a more outside life. If you would like to meet him first I'd be willing to take him to you to see if he would like you.
I love him but his happiness means more than my want for another house Muscovy.
sad.png

Now I am curious--is he noisy?

Quote: UPDATE:

The trio is still for sale, BUT, one of the hens hid a batch of 5 eggs and has been sitting on them for a few days without me knowing. The chicks will be from both of the hens and the rooster. I have one other lemon blue pullet in their pen, but she has been molting and is not laying.

I can either wait to sell them until the chicks have hatched and are a few days old, OR, you can buy them now and risk her not staying on the eggs (she is very persistent, so I doubt that will happen).

The price will be $30 for all.

Again, if you are interested, PM me. Thanks!

UPDATE:

The trio is still for sale, BUT, one of the hens hid a batch of 5 eggs and has been sitting on them for a few days without me knowing. The chicks will be from both of the hens and the rooster. I have one other lemon blue pullet in their pen, but she has been molting and is not laying. 

I can either wait to sell them until the chicks have hatched and are a few days old, OR, you can buy them now and risk her not staying on the eggs (she is very persistent, so I doubt that will happen). 

The price will be $30 for all. 

Again, if you are interested, PM me. Thanks!

Omg adorable

northern#post_208"]I know there are a bunch of us Northern California types here  (yeah, I'm talking to you).

Now, the question is where do we draw the line between North and South?  /img/smilies/wink.png/img/smilies/tongue.png
[/quote]
I know there are a bunch of us Northern California types here  (yeah, I'm talking to you).

Now, the question is where do we draw the line between North and South?  /img/smilies/wink.png/img/smilies/tongue.png

I live in northern ca. In crescent city. We are about 30 min from the Oregon boarder. A funny thing goes around Facebook with a picture of San Francisco that says "oh, you're from Northern California." The respond is a picture of the forest and redwoods saying, " No,I'm from Northern california."

I live in northern ca. In crescent city. We are about 30 min from the Oregon boarder. A funny thing goes around Facebook with a picture of San Francisco that says "oh, you're from Northern California." The respond is a picture of the forest and redwoods saying, " No,I'm from Northern california."

I'm in Crescent City, too! This is a great group, but most of the Californians who are regular posters are 4+ hours away... OR4-HMOM is only a couple hours away, though.

I'm in Crescent City, too! This is a great group, but most of the Californians who are regular posters are 4+ hours away... OR4-HMOM is only a couple hours away, though.

I've only live here just over 2 years but I love it. We bought our house a year ago and I'm loving transforming my backyard. I an suppose to have 27 hens and a rooster but I think I have 2 possibly 3 roosters.

It is nice to have more of us from the North Coast!

Back
Top Bottom