California - Northern

chiqita

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 29, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Does anyone here have seramas?

I have Seremas but am boyless for another month.

Hi guys, it's that time of year again and in looking for hatching eggs for show birds or chicks with show potential for my 4h kiddos. Does anyone have any cream legbars or bantams for sale that are show quality? These kids couldn't't get birds last and spent the year in the project just soaking up info, and they are ready for birds. Please if you have any extra show quality birds let me know. Prefer bantams and the only breeds they are not interested in is modern game and silkies. Please pm me with all the particulars. Thanks

You won't be showing cream legbars. Unless more progress has been made then when i last checked?But hoping good hatches for you!!

curious chickee

Songster
Mar 18, 2015
central valley, California
I just got my buff Brahms bantams from a breeder in Utah, another in our club got hers from out of state also. Usually the best place to get them is the Friday of the shows. Although the modern game or OEGB bantams are one of the best for showmanship, We use MGB for showmanship and will use her brahmas for showing.

OR4-hmom

Songster
7 Years
Mar 20, 2012
Grants Pass, OR
DD had good results with the Brahma. Buffy is a calm bird to handle but Mariah was older and the extra body width wasn't a problem.
She also liked the Dutch Bantam for showmanship, not sure if Her temperament is common but Bruiser never left her spot on the table and maintained her station very well.

tj74roberts

Songster
5 Years
Mar 4, 2014
Ceres, Caifornia
I have Seremas but am boyless for another month.
You won't be showing cream legbars. Unless more progress has been made then when i last checked?But hoping good hatches for you!!
I don't know much about cream legbars, one of my kids asked about them and I told her I'd ask. Eggs would be awesome, but I'd like to get them from my friends on here so they are not shipped since none of us had ever incubated eggs before.

Chrysolinsbirds

Songster
6 Years
Oct 9, 2013
Merced county, CA
Hote name="tj74roberts" url="/t/25/california-northern/63800_100#post_15997095"]Hi guys, it's that time of year again and in looking for hatching eggs for show birds or chicks with show potential for my 4h kiddos. Does anyone have any cream legbars or bantams for sale that are show quality? These kids couldn't't get birds last and spent the year in the project just soaking up info, and they are ready for birds. Please if you have any extra show quality birds let me know. Prefer bantams and the only breeds they are not interested in is modern game and silkies. Please pm me with all the particulars. Thanks[/quote]
Hey Tarron I've got some black tailed japenese bantams and buff brahma bantams in the incubator right now ;) should have some chicks in two weeks if your interested.

Top Bottom