California - Northern

The limit is ten where I am, so hopefully you'll be able to!:fl

:love I would love to come see them sometime! (and you of course:p) We had a cougar growl at us on our land, but we haven't seen him yet.:)
I thought I posted this awhile ago.-_-
I hope the cougar stays away from you guys and the chickens!

The limit is ten where I am, so hopefully you'll be able to!:fl

:love I would love to come see them sometime! (and you of course:p) We had a cougar growl at us on our land, but we haven't seen him yet.:)
I thought I posted this awhile ago.-_-
i wonder if its the same cougar i saw! Lol. 10 should be fine... i think lol. I have so much i want to do!!! I just love having property!! <3 :D yeah just shoot me a message and you can come by whenever. with covid we are home pretty much all the time. both myself and my dad are immune compromised so we stay in hiding! Lol

Writing in from 5.5 hrs north of San Francisco - There’s no debating that Humboldt County is northern CA! I live in McKinleyville, just north of Humboldt Bay.

Have you found a home for them? I’m in San Jose area
Hi 👋 I just posted for the first time and I’m trying to figure out how to attach that post to the Northern CA thread. We’re also located in San Jose. 🙂 I guess my post showed up under general new posts. I’m looking to re home several really friendly bantam cockerels and two Polish ( a cockerel and an almost year old Roo) We’ve gotten in over our heads with 8/10 straight run chicks having turned out to be boys. These cuties have been raised in our home and handled frequently so, we are hoping to find loving homes where lap chickens would be appreciate. 🤞🐥💕Unfortunately, the person that was interested was located on the east coast.🙁 Is there some way to join a Northern CA thread group?

Hi 👋 I just posted for the first time and I’m trying to figure out how to attach that post to the Northern CA thread. We’re also located in San Jose. 🙂 I guess my post showed up under general new posts. I’m looking to re home several really friendly bantam cockerels and two Polish ( a cockerel and an almost year old Roo) We’ve gotten in over our heads with 8/10 straight run chicks having turned out to be boys. These cuties have been raised in our home and handled frequently so, we are hoping to find loving homes where lap chickens would be appreciate. 🤞🐥💕Unfortunately, the person that was interested was located on the east coast.🙁 Is there some way to join a Northern CA thread group?
I think this is the nor cal group now, sent you a message too🙂

I hope you find a good home for them!

My Oldest Daughter lives in San Jose and my Mom was Born there.

I hope you find a good home for them!

My Oldest Daughter lives in San Jose and my Mom was Born there.
We moved here from up near Cameron Park/EDH a few years ago to care for my elderly father-in-law. My husband was born and raised here after his parents immigrated from Southern Italy. I’m originally from Maryland. I’m missing the rural scene up there but, I have to admit the weather here is pretty nice.🙂

Back
Top Bottom